Sunday, January 4, 2009

MY! MY! MY! TIME IS FLYING BY!

Yeah I Know, I did not get a chance to post yesterday cause I was a little tired from staying up all night. Anyways, I guess I will have to post twice today. Well to start things off, I will be so busy this year trying to do alot of things crafty. I have signed up for the SCS 2009 Stamp to Spend Challenge and now I have also joined the 2009 Christmas Card Challenge (you have to complete 10 Christmas cards a month and those that do are entered into a drawing..basically its just a little something something to get you to complete all your cards before the holiday gets here). I have also joined over 20 ATC swaps..so stay tuned to see some of those posted here. Yup, they also work toward my stamp to spend challenge, I tell you what I am going to be so busy that I do believe I will use up half my stash this year....Wow did I just say that!!!!
Now speaking of stash, I was going through a few things and guess what I found...a big bag of those clear dew drops that everyone and their momma were buying from Michael's in the floral department. It cost me $2.00 for the entire bag. So I remember seeing a thread on SCS where people were posting how to dye them with the adirondack alcohol inks. SO knowing that I am not allowed to buy anything except adhesives, I told myself to try and dye these dew drops and use them up on all these cards that I have to make over the next few months. Well check out what I came up with..the before and after.




Now I have many different drops to attached to a flower or just to the sides of my cards, I better get to making these cards....I'll back later today with a new post and a card to show ya...stay tune!!!!

AND REMEMBER STOP BUYING SO MUCH STUFF.....ITS SUCH A WASTE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment