Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Yes, its 2009!!!!!! And here are my resolutions..I had to break them down into categories.

My "Crafty"Resolutions

1. Stop spending on supplies. (Don't buy if I don't need-who cares cause its cute)!!
2. Make a new blog. (Already did that, I'm writing on it now)!!!
3. Make 100 cards and 50 layouts before 2010.
4. Use up stash or donate it. (My sister wants to begin scrapping so she's more than welcome to have them).
5. Get published in a magazine or join a Design Team.
6. Complete the 2009 Stamp to Spend challenge.
7. Learn to use Photoshop Elements 7
8. Learn to sew..my sewing machine is brand new and its calling my name!!!
9. Take more pictures therefore I have a reason to learn my photoshop.
10. Stay organized...so I can stop spending hours looking for things!!!



My "Personal" Resolutions

1. Enjoy Myself. Have Fun!!
2. Save more-spend less!
3. Go to the gym faithfully!! gain 10 pounds!!! (yeah that's what I said 'GAIN'10 pounds...I can do that because I'm a small petite girl!!!!)
4. Train my crazy dog to be social around other dogs....cause right now he acts bipolar!
5. Don't live in the past! Let those things and people that have bothered me go...just forgive and keep it moving!!
6. Download over 500 songs on my IPOD! Yeah, its dying for an upgrade.
7. Keep my car clean. Yeah its a mess as we speak.
8. Be nicer to people even if they seem to be acting ugly!!!!
9. Plan my own dream wedding!!!
10. Travel....travel...travel
11. Move!!!!!

***I may have to add a few here and there because I know that I am trying to do BIG things this year***

No comments:

Post a Comment