Monday, January 5, 2009

Color of the Week!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Well I have been sleep all day!! Of course, I am always sleeping. I have to get ready to go to work, I am a third shifter! I am up all night.
Anyways, my color of the week will be PINK!! So stay tune this week for all my projects to consist of the color PINK....guess thats appropiate seeing that Valentine's Day is our next holiday. I have two ATC swaps coming up so have to get those done very soon. Speaking of swaps, I have joined two more groups today so that total is now up to ten! I am so happy to be this busy because what else would I be doing besides exercising and sleeping!

I have to buy me a 2009 planner to alter so I can get my year planned out because there are alot of events and dates planned. I am a Virgo and if you know us we LOVE TO MAKE LISTS!!!

With that said, its time to get ready for work, so I will have a card for you to see tomorrow.

**DON'T GET MAD AT A HATER, THEY ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOB** LET 'EM HATE!!!

P.S CAN SOMEONE TELL LIL' KIM THAT SHE LOOKS A HOT DAMN MESS!! WHATS UP WITH ALL THE PLASTIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment