Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Try For Design Team

Hello ALL!!! Well I spent most of the day trying to get some cardmaking done. I have so many projects that I have taken on that I can't catch up. I have to do at least 10 more ATC sets. But hey I can't complain, I have use up alot of my stash because this summer I am buying all new supplies, including embellishments. I just have to get rid of this old stuff, especially the paper. After a while, I get tired of looking at it, and furthermore who uses old paper that much. Too much new stuff year after year to be hoarding the old stuff.....SO I HAVE TO START SCRAPPING AND MAKING CARDS...ASAP!!


Anyways, I have made up my mind to try this design team call out..here is the link:http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/. Go check it out...Hey you never know what may happen...you got to be in it..to win it!

The first card is the make of the sketch...





Here is just a card you had to show as one of your favorite cards:

No comments:

Post a Comment