Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

Oh my goodness! It has been over two weeks since I have been here...bad blogger! Actually, I have been super busy doing things for my job so I had to do those first, of course. And then I have been feeling under the weather, speaking in which Boston does not need any more snow for a couple of years. There has been so much snow that I have refused to shovel myself out at this time, I will take the train to work.

Inspirational Card Sketches Design Team
With that said and done, I found a call for a design team and guess what I am going to try out for it. I don't have anything to lose but normally I just feel like my work is not that good but then after I think about it I have to say sometimes I impress myself...
Here is the link to Dawn's blog........http://icsketches.blogspot.com/

Well after reading and thinking to myself, I decided to give this a shot....and here is what I came up with....hopefully this gets me a spot on my FIRST DESIGN TEAM!!!!







I decided to try and do the sketch two different ways.
paper:SEI
cardstock:american crafts
stamps:sandylion
ink:ranger
rhinestones:MAMBI
misc: brads, ribbon

Thanks for looking!!!!Good luck to those who submitted.
By the way, I will be back to update on my challenging...I promise.

5 comments:

  1. Wowzer Nikki these cards are absolutely GORGEOUS. Love the color combo and your take in slightly different ways is great to. Lovely job and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zingy colours you have used - they make your cards really "pop" !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are `gorgeous`TFS:)~x~

    ReplyDelete