Friday, January 2, 2009

DAY #2

Well its day two of the new year and I must say I think that this year is going to fly by. Anyways, I have decided to put myself through a challenge: Every Monday I am going to pick a color and I will make a card, layout, and/or some other project using that particular color. Sounds interesting? Yeah, so tune in on Monday to see which color starts off my challenge. By the way, I have so many blues and greens that I may have to do that several times in one month..LOL!!!


What else happening? Oh yeah, tomorrow I start going back to the gym faithfully. Remember I am trying to gain 10 pounds of muscles...so I will be hitting the weights pretty much 5 days a week. Stay tune to see the results...I have three months because I leave for Vegas to attend my best friends wedding!!!




Before I leave, I must show you a card I just completed for my Stamp and Spend challenge. I hope you like it. I think it actually came out better than I thought it would. As you can see I dug deep into my stash and found this old Chatterbox paper. And trust me I have over 30 sheets of this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment